Date: 23.-25.01.2014. in Šabac and 03.-05.02.2014. in Sarajevo
Workshops on project cycle management (PCM) were held as part of the project ‘Support to Cooperation, Inclusion, Education and Promotion of Roma Culture in Bosnia and Herzegovina – SA-ŠA’ for members of Roma NGOs and their partner organizations from Šabac, Loznica, Bogatic and Ruma at the premises of the National Council Roma National Minority – Šabac Regional Office, in the period January 23 to 25. 2014.
The workshops for the representatives of Roma associations from Sarajevo and Visoko were held at the conference rooms of Hotel ‘Bosnia’ in Sarajevo in the period February 3 – 5. 2014.
The workshops were attended by a total of 27 members of Roma NGOs, members of the ‘SA-ŠA’ network. Upon completion of the workshop, the participants:
- understood the PCM logic,
- understood the methodology and manner of writing when drafting proposals,
- resolved unclarities related to defining indicators and description of sustainability of the project intervention (mostly the weakest links of project proposal that are frequently assessed as poor during evaluation),
- learned more about the evaluation itself based on the application of PCM approach and
- are able to jointly design and develop a project proposal concept based on the PCM approach.