European Integration Office launches a photo contest entitled “Street Art without Borders”. The subject of this contest is taking photos of street art (graffiti, murals, street dancers and musicians, circus performers, pantomime performers, fakirs etc.) in different Serbian towns, or in some of the neighbouring countries included into cross-border cooperation programs (Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia). Terms and conditions for the Contest:
- Photos should be in long page format 3000 px (300 px/in), and if the photos are made via mobile phone their resolution should be the highest possible (without digital zoom);
- Photos should be sent to the following email: email@example.com by midnight 6th September;
- Photos that enter the next round, having passed technical review, will be posted on the website of the European Integration Office, so that the visitors could “like” their favourites;
- Photos will be assessed and rated by the expert jury (headed by Dragan Kujundzic), while the first 30 photos, rated according to number of “likes” will enter the final stage of review for the main prize of the contest;
- With observation of the copyrights, the most successful photos will be used for promotion of the cross-border cooperation programs.
Prize for the best photo is the camera Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX60B. Announcement of the winner will take place on 12th September. Cross-border cooperation programs are the instrument of the European Union for providing support to cooperation of institutions in border areas of neighbouring countries. These programs are implemented within the second component of the IPA – EU financial instrument for pre-accession assistance for the period 2007-2013. Since 2004, approximately 200 projects have been financially supported in Serbia. Currently, eight programs are being implemented in the Republic of Serbia – with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Adriatic Program and “South East Europe” Program. More information on cross-border cooperation programs may be found on: http://www.evropa.gov.rs/CBC/PublicSite/Default.aspx