The Ministry of European Integration of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, as Contracting Authority, launches call for expression of the interest for the assessment of the project proposals received under the:
- 2nd Calls for Proposals of the Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Serbia – Bosnia and Herzegovina 2014-2020 under the Instrument of Pre-accession Assistance (IPA II), allocations 2017, 2018 and leftover from 2016 (reference: EuropeAid/165834/ID/ACT/Multi)
The potential candidates have to meet the following requirements set as a minimum:
Qualifications and skills:
- A university degree
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Computer literacy
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Proficiency in report drafting.
General professional experience:
- At least 9 years of general working experience
Specific professional experience:
- At least 6, preferably 10 years of relevant working experience in one or more fields related to the thematic priorities of the call (enhancing the employability of the labour force, and increasing the employment opportunities, improving sustainable environmental planning and promotion of biodiversity, improving the management system for emergency interventions);
- At least 2 years of working experience in management, supervision or design of assistance programmes and/or projects;
- Previous experience in project proposal assessment(s) of EU funded programmes and projects or other donors in the Western Balkan countries and related calls for proposals will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of local languages will be considered an advantage.
Willingness to travel to the neighbouring countries if required is presumed.
The objective of this call for expressions of interest is to set up a list of interested candidates.
Once the list is drawn up the Contracting Authority may select and invite qualified candidates to participate in exercise and interview. The conditions for the later participation and the selection of the successful candidates are specified in the detailed “Terms of Reference for experts (“assessors”) to assist in the evaluation of grant applications received in the framework of the call for proposals” (reference: EuropeAid/165834/ID/ACT/Multi)
If you are interested in participating in the subject call for expression of interest, please send an email to the functional mailbox of the Department for cross-border and transnational cooperation programmes and cooperation with local and regional authorities and organizations for more efficient use of funds: email@example.com with attached in prescribed format CV in English language and Cover letter.
Documents can be find here.
When sending an e-mail please indicate the following reference in the subject line: “Cross-Border Programme Serbia – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Expression of interest (reference: EuropeAid/165834/ID/ACT/Multi)”.
All interested parties who have submitted the above-mentioned data by 15:00 hours CET on 28/02/2020 will be included in the list.
N.B. Inclusion on the list does not commit the Contracting Authority to invite a potential candidate to participate in exercise and interview.