Implementation workshop for the representatives of 14 institutions – beneficiaries from 2nd CfP was conducted in Sarajevo on May 23rd and 24th. Trainees had opportunity to get familiar with all aspects necessary for successful project implementation as well as to get all useful material needed for project implementation.
On the workshop there were representatives of following projects:
- Improving testing abilities on postural and spinal column status – SpinLab
- Youth – Most Important Driving Engine of Our Region
- E-761 Convergence
- SA-ŠA Support to cooperation, inclusion, education and promotion of Roma culture in BiH and Serbia
- Improvement of the International Lim Biathlon manifestation Priboj-Rudo (Setihovo)- Regatta for all
- Environment friendly, New and Organic approach to Agriculture in the cross border region of Bosnia and Herzegovina – ENO Agri
- Beekeeping – Activity for Future ( BAF )
Presentation from the workshop can be downloaded here.