The Ministry of European Integration of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, as Contracting Authority, launches call for expression of the interest for the assessment of the project proposals received under the:
- 1st Calls for Proposals of the Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Serbia – Bosnia and Herzegovina for the financial perspective 2014-2020 (reference: EuropeAid/139072/ID/ACT/Multi)
The potential Candidates have to meet the following requirements set as minimum:
Qualifications and skills:
- The experts need to have at least a university degree
- Excellent knowledge of English language and local languages;
- Computer literacy.
- good analitical and drafting skills
- willingnes to travel to the neighbouring countries, if required
General professional experience:
- The experts need to have minimum 5 years of general professional experience.
Specific professional experience:
- have a minimum 3 (three) years of relevant working experience with EU funded programmes and projects;
- 2 years proven experience in sectors relevant to the thematic priorities and specific objectives of the Call for proposal
- previous experience in project proposal assessment of EU funded progammes and projects or other donnors in the Western Balkan countries and related calls for proposals will be considered as an advantage
- knowledge of IPA CBC Programmes in the Western Balkan countries will also be an advantage
The objective of this call for expressions of interest is to set up a list of interested candidates.
Once the list is drawn up the Contracting Authority may select and invite qualified candidates to participate in exercise and interview. The conditions for the later participation and the selection of the successful candidates are specified in the detailed “Terms of Reference for for experts (“assessors”) to assist in the evaluation of grant applications received in the framework of the call for proposals” (reference: EuropeAid/139072/ID/ACT/Multi).
If you are interested in participating in the subject call for expression of interest, please send an email to the functional mailbox of the Department for cross-border and transnational cooperation programmes and cooperation with local and regional authorities and organizations for more efficient use of funds: firstname.lastname@example.org with attached in prescribed format CV in English language.
When sending an e-mail please indicate the following reference in the subject line: “Expression of interest – reference: EuropeAid/139072/ID/ACT/Multi“.
All interested parties who have submitted the above mentioned data by 15:00 hrs CET on 4/12/2017 will be included in the list.
N.B. Inclusion on the list does not commit the Contracting Authority to invite potential candidate to participate in exercise and interview.